Wednesday, September 5, 2018

Customs House Museum Show, Clarksville, TN - September 6th to November 20. 2018

 "The End of the Beginning" oil, 30"x24"

I'm really excited to say that I was invited to participate in a group show opening this week at the Customs House Museum in Clarksville, TN.  I'll be exhibiting four of my paintings at this Women Painting Women show and all will be for sale at the show.

The invited artists are:

Linda Tracey Brandon
Elena Burykina
Alia El-Bermani
Gaela Erwin
Ann Piper
Tonja Sell
Pamela Wilson 

Thank you so much, curator Terri Jordan, for all your hard work and for inviting me to take part in this wonderful show!

There will be a reception for the exhibit on October 25th. For more information click here.



"Up", oil, 12.25" x 12.25"


"Compline", oil, 64"x48"


"Read to Me", oil, 20" tondo

No comments: