Wednesday, September 19, 2018

"Claire in Gray and White" at the Lore Degenstein Gallery's 10th Annual Figurative Competition,Oct. 20 - Dec. 9, 2018

Claire in Gray and White
oil, 16"x20"

I'm honored and excited to say that this painting has been accepted into the upcoming annual Figurative Competition and Exhibition at the Lore Degenstein Gallery of Susquehanna University, in Selinsgrove, PA. Many thanks to juror Lance Esplund, art critic for the Wall Street Journal, for including me in this prestigious show.

There aren't too many shows or venues in the United States that are devoted to exhibiting figurative work. Ten years is a long time to be holding this kind of event, so kudos to the Lore Degenstein Gallery and - I hope - a growing national interest in figurative art generally. This is the third time I've had a piece accepted to this annual exhibit and I'm always delighted to have a painting on the wall there.  One of these days I will get to see the show! 

This painting is for sale and you can see it at the show which opens on October 20th, 2018 and ends December 9th, 2018. For more information contact the Gallery.


No comments: